Toe Nail SOS!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
heya.....can anyone help?!?! i have had nail varnish on my totsies for ages just removed it the other day and it has turned my big toe nails orange!!! ahhh and they are now really brittle? what can i do?!?!?! please help......:cry:

Usually staining like this is only surface and can be gently buffed away with a white block buffer.

It could be the colour of the polish that is staining the nails, or the Formaldehyde in the polish that tends to yellow the cuticle layer of the nailplate when worn continuously.
Nothing to panic about :lol:

thats good to hear....thought they were going to drop off or something minging like that.......:lol: thanx

Lol,get yourself a pedi or even gel toes ready for the summer months x

having a papmer day tomoro so will take my lil orange toes to be sorted!! hehe:lol:

Always use a base coat!!! Especially with dark colours. xxx

I was convinced I had a fungal nail infection on every one of my toes... they look awful!!!

Scrubfresh and cuticle remover helped me loads... it removed most of the staining.. and now the rest is growing out!

Step into Spring....Treat your Feet

That's my new A Board catch phrase!

Latest posts

Back