Toe Nails Naturally Pedicure course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedifan

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone done the Toe Nails Naturally Pedicure course, if so how did you find the course. I am waiting for the information to come from sweet squared ltd I'm not sure if it will be a CND course though, I'm a little confused about who does what courses.

I'm so excited, I had been looking for quite a while for a pedicure only course.

Hi all, has anyone done the Toe Nails Naturally Pedicure course, if so how did you find the course. I am waiting for the information to come from sweet squared ltd I'm not sure if it will be a CND course though, I'm a little confused about who does what courses.

I'm so excited, I had been looking for quite a while for a pedicure only course.
If you are waiting for information from sweet squared then you will be getting a CND course as sweet squared are the only official distributors and training providers (they have academy's up and down the country) in the UK for CND, hth

Thankyou, I did think it was CND but wasnt a 100% sure.

Latest posts

Back