Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emese

Reaction score
Hi Girls/Boys,

Is there anybody who has been workshop, education, or training of Tom Holcomb? If yes, how was it, and how much was it?:)

Thanks,
Emese

Hi Girls/Boys,

Is there anybody who has been workshop, education, or training of Tom Holcomb? If yes, how was it, and how much was it?:)

Thanks,
Emese

I have never heard of him.. :irked: Im curious to know What it is though? xx

He is the 'Godfather of Nails':green:
He is a nailtech since 22(!)years..
He has more than 200 trophies, 5 times World Champion, 5 times Japan Master, etc....

Oh my gosh.. I feel so ashamed not knowing who he is then!!! :eek:

Wow!!

xx

Hi Girls/Boys,

Thanks,
Emese

i trained in the usa with tom holcomb, tom bachic and alisha rimando.
it was $500 for 2 days 9am to 7pm including kit breakfast and lunch.
best training i have ever had:green:

Hi Judy,

Tom has left Entity several months ago:cry:

Hi Judy,

Tom has left Entity several months ago:cry:

Yes I know hun....this was to show geeks who he is though:)

He left entity? Thats pretty fast...wonder why

i trained in the usa with tom holcomb, tom bachic and alisha rimando.
it was $500 for 2 days 9am to 7pm including kit breakfast and lunch.
best training i have ever had:green:

Hi Angel fingers,

Can I ask how was it? How many students was there, and They were at same level, or very different? Which type of nails did you practice; simply french or competition nails?
Thanks

Hi Angel fingers,

Can I ask how was it? How many students was there, and They were at same level, or very different? Which type of nails did you practice; simply french or competition nails?
Thanks

well, it was huge. there were 150 students ! all were already qualified but because there were such a lot i dont know the personal experience of others.
there was a stage where the guys were demonstrating and telling us all about the products and the best way to do things. there was a camera with a view of the nails and the images were on a huge screen . it was very magnified and we all had a very clear view. much clearer than even if you are in a tiny group and have to gather round the tutor to watch.

we watched the demo then we did the same. as well as the 3 big names there were a team of educators walking up and down to help and guide us. they were all very approachable.

we did salon pink and whites.
french alternatives.
competition style.
and extending the nails with nudite coverage powders.

it was the best education i have ever recieved.

well, it was huge. there were 150 students ! all were already qualified but because there were such a lot i dont know the personal experience of others.
there was a stage where the guys were demonstrating and telling us all about the products and the best way to do things. there was a camera with a view of the nails and the images were on a huge screen . it was very magnified and we all had a very clear view. much clearer than even if you are in a tiny group and have to gather round the tutor to watch.

we watched the demo then we did the same. as well as the 3 big names there were a team of educators walking up and down to help and guide us. they were all very approachable.

we did salon pink and whites.
french alternatives.
competition style.
and extending the nails with nudite coverage powders.

it was the best education i have ever recieved.

Thank You Angel!:)

He is the 'Godfather of Nails':green:
He is a nailtech since 22(!)years..
He has more than 200 trophies, 5 times World Champion, 5 times Japan Master, etc....
amazin amzin ! have u booked some trainning?

Unfortunately, not,....:cry:
I try to run down him, but I can't to take his accessibility!:mad::mad:

Tom Holcomb, Tom Bachik AND Alisha have left Entity.

All of them?!
And where are they now?

Tom Holcomb, Tom Bachik AND Alisha have left Entity.

OMG this industry moves so quickly,i'm glad my product line icons are "stayers" :D

Latest posts

Back