Tom Is Home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello All,

Pleased to say Tom is now home he looks well bless him bought tears in my eyes when I saw him walking from the car into his house. Just to think 2 weeks ago now he had been rushed out in a amberlance.

Lets hope that this will be the last tumour he has had two in the last 2.5 years he can not keep going through this fingers,toes and everything crossed.

He has to go back for chemotherapy in a couple of weeks time so he has this two weeks to get some rest before this stage.

I will keep you all posted on how he gets on.

Caz xxx

He's still in my prayers hun. Let's hope that this is the last of it.

good luck , sending hugs , xx

Oh, thats really good news caz. Keep us informed on his progress. xxx

love and hugs send out to you all hun. Keep us posted.

xxx

Fantastic news am really pleased, had wondered what happened to him
x

I am so please to see him home and well. My thought and prayes are with you all.

Luv 'n' big hugs for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome home Tom. You are a very loved little boy. Best wishes to mom too.

Thanks girls I had added a bit to the old tread a few days ago telling you all that Tom could not leave hospital as he had now got meningitis!!!! but 5 days after this he was well enough to come home I will let you know how all goes.

Caz xxx

:idea: Hello All I have not been on for a long time I have had a lot going on in my life with one thing and another I have not done any nails for ages.

I just wanted to let you know that Tom died yesterday the 26th April at 12.28 am he held on and made it to this date which was his dads Birthday.

A couple of weeks ago he started to fill ill again and they found out that his Tumour was growing again they tried to give him treatment but it was too late for him. This would have been his 3rd brain tumour since he was 18 years of age!

22 years of age how sad please send all your thoughts out to his family and friends they must all be going through so much pain.

Take care
Caz xxx

Sorry about your loss, all our thoughts are with you... sending you all hugs and kisses and thinking of you all in this sad time:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awww Caz i'm so sorry to hear that!

My thoughts are with his family!

Such sad news ... sending thoughts and prayers.

And so say all of us.

so sorry to hear of the bad news caz, my thought are with your son, you and his family x take care god bless him

jules x

Latest posts

Back