Toner advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

It's my first time here and I'd really appreciate some help. My client has gone from long dark red to very short bleached blonde. It's been done gradually over a period of time and we almost have it the perfect shade now, we bleached the roots recently and toned with dialight frosty pearl milkshake. The roots and mid lengths are now a gorgeous white with a hint of lilac but the ends are still slightly too warm. Someone suggested trying Luo colour PO2 but I'd like to see if anyone else has any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi

It's my first time here and I'd really appreciate some help. My client has gone from long dark red to very short bleached blonde. It's been done gradually over a period of time and we almost have it the perfect shade now, we bleached the roots recently and toned with dialight frosty pearl milkshake. The roots and mid lengths are now a gorgeous white with a hint of lilac but the ends are still slightly too warm. Someone suggested trying Luo colour PO2 but I'd like to see if anyone else has any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I usually use po1 but if your ends are slightly warmer than the roots they will need lifting for the colour to be even. I had wella 10/8 last tome and its lovely silvery white x

I usually use po1 but if your ends are slightly warmer than the roots they will need lifting for the colour to be even. I had wella 10/8 last tome and its lovely silvery white x

Thanks for replying. So lift them a bit more first and then would you just put the toner on the ends or all over again? She really likes the lilac tone so would it be better to use the dialight again or can I achieve this with the PO1? Sorry for all the questions, I've never used Luo colour before.

Po2 is better for a lilac tone. Po1 is more silver. Ye if the ends are still warm the toner wont lift it. Put toner on ends first then roots. Its better on dry hair just watch it xx

Po2 is better for a lilac tone. Po1 is more silver. Ye if the ends are still warm the toner wont lift it. Put toner on ends first then roots. Its better on dry hair just watch it xx

I'll give it a go then, I've heard a lot of good things about the PO1 and 2. Thanks again for your help x

Latest posts

Back