Toner help ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rac__hel

Reaction score
I have a client in an hour and I have brought 2 wella toners
I have attached a photo of her- she is a natural 5 level and likes. 10 level creamy blonde but she lifts very warm yellow (no copper just yellow)
What is the best to tone with and is it 1:2 and how long do you leave on for? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383548998.847207.jpg

10.81 I mean- In colour touch

i would say 10.81, colour touch is 1:2 as it says on the instructions and you can leave it for up to 25mins but as a toner i wouldnt recommend this. visually develop it.

Just used it and left it on for 10 mins and rined and dried off and it did nothing?! Anyone know why? I did 1:2 with the correct developer?

Sorry I used the 10.81

There isn't 10/81 in colour touch Hun?
I personally would of used 9.13 10.13 dialight for this its a lovely creamy blonde and your only counteracting yellow so the 1 witch is violet would of been perfect as to 8 witch is blue for killing orange hth x

There isn't 10/81 in colour touch Hun?
I personally would of used 9.13 10.13 dialight for this its a lovely creamy blonde and your only counteracting yellow so the 1 witch is violet would of been perfect as to 8 witch is blue for killing orange hth x

There is a 10/81 In Australia. And it didn't do anything if anything wouldn't it have overtonned with a blue?

There is a 10/81 In Australia. And it didn't do anything if anything wouldn't it have overtonned with a blue?

Yes that's what I would of thought it would do and I'm sorry Rachel I keep forgetting your in Australia hehe x

Yes that's what I would of thought it would do and I'm sorry Rachel I keep forgetting your in Australia hehe x

Lol that's okay I did have to double check tho haha it literally did nothing didn't deposit anything so weird?!

I swear by luocolour po1 it works fast so keep an eye on it but will remove any unwanted yellow/ orange tones in 10 mins

Sorry ment within 10 mins

Did you lift it enough? Also I would have left it on longer if it hadnt done anything yet.
One thing is that I tend not to use color touch as a toner if I dont have to. I like koleston.

wouldn't the koleston be more pigmented ? and would you use it with 1.3 activator? or regular developer ?

wouldn't the koleston be more pigmented ? and would you use it with 1.3 activator? or regular developer ?

No and 1:2 Pastel x

I only used wella because everyone says how good the toners are but bit discouraged now :(

I only used wella because everyone says how good the toners are but bit discouraged now :(

I never use colour touch to tone Rachel only koleston with pastel
iv only ever used 88/1 in colour touch
Koleston and pastel is better
Thats what people use when they advise wella for toning
For a creamy blonde like you explained try 9.13 dialight its lovely
Or would you like me to convert that into a koleston for you? X

Latest posts

Back