Toner issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulu69

Reaction score
Could anybody recommend a good toner, toning product, that would not dry the hair out and get rid of a brassy tone, please. Thank you. 🙏🏼 💁‍♀️

Could anybody recommend a good toner, toning product, that would not dry the hair out and get rid of a brassy tone, please. Thank you. 🙏🏼 💁‍♀️
Brassy ranges from base to base. So what base level are you working with? A level 10 toner won't be substantial to neutralise a "brassy" level 8.

Definitely recommend color touch demi color. It's super conditioning and improves the condition of the hair a lot. It's almost all i ever use for toning and it holds the tone incredibly well.

Thank you so much. 😊

Brassy ranges from base to base. So what base level are you working with? A level 10 toner won't be substantial to neutralise a "brassy" level 8.
Thank you. My client is a base 5, I lifted her hair to a level 9, but would like to put a toner on to get that nice ice blonde. Any advice would be so welcomed. Thank you .

Thank you. My client is a base 5, I lifted her hair to a level 9, but would like to put a toner on to get that nice ice blonde. Any advice would be so welcomed. Thank you .
If its a level 9, then I'd say colour touch 9/16 + 1.9% would be your best option. If you already have colour touch stock then you can create quite a few different cocktails to achieve this :)

Latest posts

Back