Toning Table/Tanning Booth Useage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajo21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an opportunity to buy another retail unit next door but one to a small beauty salon I own. Its a really great price and I would hate to miss out. The units are in a small parade of about 8 units which already include a hairdressers and a nail bar.

As such, I was considering toning tables and tanning booths (spray and actual) but would appreciate others thoughts on two questions:-

1. If I opt for these does anyone have an idea of typical useage and charges for toning tables and booths so I can construct a meaningful business plan?

2. Any other thoughts or suggestions for a complimentary business?

The parade is right in the heart of a wealthy Midlands suburb so I am sure it could cope with another beauty related service.

Your comments and thoughts very much appreciated.

Kind regards, LJ

Hi I used to work in a salon that had six toning tables and they were well used every day especially mornings and late afternoons/evenings. The same for tanning but that was for lay on sunbeds. Sorry I cannot help with the prices but I would ask for the accounts if you plan on buying the business to which you are entitled to view.

As for something to add to it at the salon we did the Universal Contour Body Wrap excellent combination with the toning tables plus the salon owner put in an exercise bike if clients came early for their toning table sessions.

Thanks for that - interesting.

The vacant unit was a clothes shop previously so no accounts to see that are relevant to this business. On the upside its just a shell so I can do what I like with it. Thats what made me think of beds and booths because they are relatively easy to install and start bringing in an income versus something that would require a complete re-build of the shop.

Thanks, LJ

hi i used to have a tanning booth and what was could a multi toning table as i had little space i had one table that did the same things as a set of tables this was very popular, i still use toning table along with my gym work out as they do make a big difference to you shape as for pricing i used to do £10 for i sesh on the toning table this was about a 45 min sesh but this was 9 years ago i do know of places near to me they still cost £10 but i would have had it up to £15 by now also i offered a block buy this was pay for 10 sesh and they get a 10% discount of the price as for tanning this varies so much most places are any wear from £1.50 to £3 for 3 mins depending on if the unit is there's or if it on hp or profit share again most places offer block booking discount. i hope this helps if you can understand what the hell im on about.:idea::zzz::eek::)

Latest posts

Back