Too cold to Spray Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty4all

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyones spray tan feel alot colder now than it did a month or so ago? Is it just because it's generally colder do you think?
I store eveything in a spare room of the Salon so I don't store it in a cold room. If its just because of the weather, do you do anything to help warm the equipment up?

I definatly think the time of year is contributing the coldness of spray tans! Have you tried the Organics range from Wow Factor? This solution has got a lower water content than some of the other solutions which helps give it a dry feel when spraying, stops you from feeling so chilly! Perfect for the winter months lol

xx:hug:xx

Have you tried the Organics range from Wow Factor? This solution has got a lower water content than some of the other solutions which helps give it a dry feel when spraying, stops you from feeling so chilly! Perfect for the winter months lol

xx:hug:xx

No, I haven't tried it, but I use Sienna X and Nouvatan which I've been happy with. Thanks anyway

I use Sienna x and although the solution is fine it is very cold, I tell all my clients their brave having a spray tan just now lol, I find it so so so cold getting one in this weather.

I personally dont think the solution is any colder (unless maybe if your mobile and its been in the car a while between clients). I think its more just a case of its colder in the air so the tan feels colder.
Brave-I totally agree. You wouldn't see me getting naked and sprayed lol

Latest posts

Back