Tools for CND Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmae0906

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just starting out and doing a one-to-one with a CND trainer in Spa manicure and pedicure.

In advance I've been told I need to get a set of tools for preparation etc. Could you please tell me what the basics are I will need?

Many thanks

Hi, have fun at your course! You will need a cuticle pusher, cuticle nipper, curette, a towel and a spray bottle with water. These are the standard 'tools of the trade' that were required for my CND courses.

HTH! :)

You can buy the tools before u start your course in the training academy u r going to- along with everything else u need :)

hey honey i just booked my cnd manicure course and at the time of booking I asked S2 about what items i needed and it was as follows:

double ended cuticle chisel
precision curette
kanga board
koala buffer
cuticle away
scrub fresh

I ordered this at the time of booking my course with CND honey. Sadly missed delivery yesterday but waiting for it today yay!!

HTH

Hugs and enjoy your course!

to revise my note there im going to check with s2 tomorrow as i wonder if they meant to send me the double ended cuticle pusher as opposed to the chisel.... had a lil look on website and the chisel sounds a bit scary and have no pusher... will update tomorrow.

Great, thanks for that. My trainer just said 'full working kit - all manicure tools' so its a bit vague! x

hey hun,

just to let you know bless 'em they did mean cuticle pusher not chisel. Oh and the lovely lady at S2 today said a couple of hand towels as well. So what you need is as follows for the Naturally Nails Manicure Course is:

double ended cuticle pusher
precision curette
kanga board
koala buffer
cuticle away
scrub fresh
2 hand towels

hth helps honey and have a fabbie time on your course!
xxxx

Last edited:
hey hun,

just to let you know bless 'em they did mean cuticle pusher not chisel. Oh and the lovely lady at CND today said a couple of hand towels as well. So what you need is as follows for the Naturally Nails Manicure Course is:

double ended cuticle pusher
precision curette
kanga board
koala buffer
cuticle away
scrub fresh
2 hand towels

hth helps honey and have a fabbie time on your course!
xxxx

Hi there
I did my natural nail manicure course on Tuesday at fingertips Edinburgh and was given a kit as part of the course. It included all you mentioned apart from the double ended pushie and towels. It also had a top coat, base coat, solar oil, hand cream, cuticle away and lint pads.

Lol I hit send before I was finished.

Maybe it's a different priced course but I was like you and didn't know what I needed and was told to wait till the day of the course to buy what i needed. As I got the basics in the kit I then went and spent another £100 on other stuff lol x

It depends on where and how you do your CND training as to what is available in the price of the course or at the training location.

People who do classes at CND distributor locations have access to all they will need at those locations. People doing classes with genuine independent CND ambassadors or 121 training, need to pre-purchase their tools from Sweet Squared 08452106060 and they will tell you what you need to have and supply you with exactly what you need.

Which location are you training at?

I'm attending a CND conversion course next week & have been told to bring my tools. What exactly do I need as I dont want to turn up short! Also, can anyone tell me what is included in the kit you recieve on the conversion courses?

I'm attending a CND conversion course next week & have been told to bring my tools. What exactly do I need as I dont want to turn up short! Also, can anyone tell me what is included in the kit you recieve on the conversion courses?

Ring Sweet Squared and ask them please. 08452106060

Also, what you get in the kit depends on which conversion you are doing, L&P or Brisa Gel etc. All kits are however, comprehensive and contain all the core products for doing the job and in full sizes. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back