Tooth Fairy Crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Do any of you offer Tooth Fairy Crystals as a service?

They have been around for ages so someone must be buying them! I haven't had anyone ask for them for quite a few years so was wondering if this is still a popular service to offer clients.

xx :hug: xx

hi i do the smile gems and yes when someone sees the poster for smile gems (i have this in my work room) they ask about them and then end up getting one. hope this helps:)

Iv got one on and love it!

I do & have one on at the moment!! I find that if you wear one you get asked more!! :) I love mine!!

I'm thinking of starting to offer this service, how easy is it to learn to do?
Saw an advert for a kit from Smilegems. Can anyone recommend best company for price as well as good product and good customer service? Also is it still popular?

Thanks

Hi
I offer the smilegems. I find them quite reasonable for purchasing stock etc and the customer service is excellent. As said above, it helps if you have one yourself, I`m finding people are asking for the gold toothgems at the moment, and you can purchase them for around £7 ish and I charge £20 for the service (£10 for the crystals) not bad for 15 mins work. Have a look at my pics..got a hairdresser that had the gold scissors gem
hth
Sarah xxx

Latest posts

Back