Top 5 Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LahNails

Reaction score
What are your top 5 most used/favourite CND Shellac colors !?

Tropix, fedora, cocoa, rosebud and gotcha x

Cocoa, Hollywood, troppix, rosebud masquerade

Red Baroness, Purple Purple, Tutti Frutti, Hollywood, Tropix in that order till May then reverse :)

I have a great selection of glitters for Rockstar but I only seem to do dark purple!!!! My record is 5 in one day.

Looking forward to the new colours though, that may change things!

x

Dark Lava, Masquerade, Decadence at the moment and Tutti Fruiti and Hot Chillis in the summer x

Wildfire, Dark Lava, Fedora, Midnight Swim, Decadence. ;)

red baroness dark lava rose bud rubble & Blackpool !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Tutti Frutti, Masquerade, Rock Royalty, Hollywood and Ruby Ritz x

Hi guys.

After having a baby who is now 11 months old I have decided its time to ease my self back in to the industry gently!!

I've booked on to a few refresher course and also a view lash and brow courses.

In most excited about visiting the Sweet Squared online store and ordering my Shellac kit. What are the most popular colours???

X

Last edited by a moderator:
Masquerade, Hot Pop Pink, Blackpool and Wildfire :)

My faves are (in no particular order) Midnight Swim, Decadence, Fedora, Overtly Onyx and Hot Chilis.

Rock Royalty, Black Pool, Wildfire, Tutti Frutti, Purple purple x

Red baroness, overtly onyx, tutti frutti, strawberry smoothie and purple purple/vexed violet combo

Wildfire, cocoa, hot pop pink, midnight swim and tropix

I also want to start with shellac & also purchase colours that can be turned into other popular colours to create a wider range of cold and are good for nail art purposes. Any particular ones you would recommend as necessities? :)

What are your top 5 most used/favourite CND Shellac colors !?

Rubble, Dark Lava, Hot Chillies, Rose Bud, Tutti Frutti

I also want to start with shellac & also purchase colours that can be turned into other popular colours to create a wider range of cold and are good for nail art purposes. Any particular ones you would recommend as necessities? :)

Gold & Silver VIP, Beau, Iced Coral, Moonlight & Roses, Strawberry Smoothy, Romantique, Cocoa, Iced Cappuccino, Sugared Spice, Hot Chillies, Hotski To Tchotski (sp?)....there are lots of layering options. Check out Holly (fingernail fixer) on facebook...she's got load of layering combos :)

Lilac Longing, Grapefruit Sparkle, Cake Pop, Strawberry Smoothie and French.

(My own favourite is still Rock Royalty)

Latest posts

Back