Top Coat for Technicians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi All

Probably an age old question - but does anyone know of a top coat that is resistant to nailpolish remover/acetone. I love wearing polish or nailart but after a few hours they are ruined. When I first started airbrushing I used Safari products and their top coat was fabulous in this respect - but that was nearly 9 years ago and I dont know if you can get it anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

Heidi
Finishing Touches Nail and Beauty Salon

i have no idea, but the local nss use a tuff one. takes forever to remove, its easier to file off! apparently its really thick stuff, god knows what though xx know that was no help what so ever, but just though i'd say it xx

notsure if this is what you are after but millenium and other gel brands do a uv top coat. its like a very thin tackless gel that comes in a polish bottle(no sticky layer to wipe off). put it on and cure for 60 secs. fabulous shine and lasts ages. hth

I try and wear a gel top coat over enhancements, be that L&P or gel. I use Gelit! by Ezflow. It won't come off with acetone so is great for protecting your own nails when working on others x

I use Quattro by star nail ... its fab in a little bottle lol xx

Latest posts

Back