Top nail art course???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne...

Reaction score
Hi guys, i realy need some advice please, i do lots of nail art but im pretty much self taught and im currently doing well but it would be great to develop my skills and learn somthing new but i dont know which course to do. I've got to grips with the basics so i am seeking a more advanced course. Would be great if anyone could suggest some courses of this nature. I am especialy fond of la chat and young nails but i am open to other suggestions. Thanks in advance. x

what sort of things are you hoping to learn ?
have you heard about the nfu oh 3d training in london during september ?
details on the nfu oh social group.

I don't want to change my acrylic system that i am using (young nails) its fantastic ... but any nail art course using gel or 3d or airbrush nail art would be great. xx

look at sam biddles classes, they are great and arent product specific.

what sort of things are you hoping to learn ?
have you heard about the nfu oh 3d training in london during september ?
details on the nfu oh social group.

This 2 day event could be of interest to Joanne. To clarify, it is not an Nfu.Oh 3D training course. It is a course developed entirely by Viv Simmonds and Catherine Wong. Although they will be using mainly Nfu.Oh products - as that is their product of choice - technicians attending are welcome to use any product system(s).

Anyone wishing to learn Nfu.Oh techniques in the UK will be able to so from the summer onwards following the launch of the Nfu.Oh UK classes hosted by Affiniti.

Hope that clears things up a wee bit!

Derek

Latest posts

Back