Top nail salons in Edinburgh or near

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah92

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm looking for a good nail salon in Edinburgh or close by for acrylics, do any of you have any recommendations?

Thanks x

I don't get acrylics, but from what I've seen the Beauty Boutique by Victoria's acrylic nails look amazing!! There's also a girl called Zoe Brown, I think her name on Facebook is Nails by Zoe Brown, she looks quite good aswell, oh and KSI always have some really nice designs on Facebook! As I say, I don't get acrylics, but going by looks wise those are the ones that caught my eye! Good luck finding somewhere!! ☺️☺️ Xx

thank you so much :). I'm training in acrylics myself just now and fancy treating myself as I'm sick of doing them on myself lol. Have you trained in acrylics? Xx

I'm too far out for Edinburgh but you could google salons then look at their work on FB and Instagram etc X

Aw that's a shame! Are you nearer Glasgow? Yeah I'm just having a look :) x

thank you so much :). I'm training in acrylics myself just now and fancy treating myself as I'm sick of doing them on myself lol. Have you trained in acrylics? Xx
Where are you doing your training? How have you found it? I only do shellac on natural nails and think I am missing a market!

Quite right! No I don't do acrylics or gel, there isn't really a want for them at the salon I'm in at the minute, I'd absolutely love to though! I'm thinking maybe cnd - not 100% yet though! Where did you train in acrylics? Xx

Aw yeah I no where you are now. I'm down quite often and sometimes go into Livingston so next time I'll defo give you a shout xx

You sooo should! I love doing nails. I did a training course in Inverness. It's a company based down Aberdeen way that come up so it's great as where I am we're really limited. Xx

it was a training course in Inverness I did. We do the training and then to go away and do our case studies etc. I'm doing clients now but it's still taking me forever! Practise makes perfect though I suppose. My problem is I'm one of those people who want to be good at everything lol. I'm such a perfectionist especially when it comes to my clients. Suppose I'm probably better being like that. I'll attach a couple of sets of acrylics I've done on myself xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    870.4 KB · Views: 13
X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    596.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 9
ela loszczyk nails This woman's work is amazing she's based in leith that's the name of her Facebook. I'm pretty sure she's written a book, runs training classes aswell. I've not had my nails done by her yet never had time but her work it beautiful xx

Notorious nails

ela loszczyk nails This woman's work is amazing she's based in leith that's the name of her Facebook. I'm pretty sure she's written a book, runs training classes aswell. I've not had my nails done by her yet never had time but her work it beautiful xx
Thank you! Too many to choose from now lol X

I work with Zoe brown shes based in Blondie kerr in corstophine. She's always busy and usually booked up two to three weeks In advance. That alone speaks for itself.

I don't get acrylics, but from what I've seen the Beauty Boutique by Victoria's acrylic nails look amazing!! There's also a girl called Zoe Brown, I think her name on Facebook is Nails by Zoe Brown, she looks quite good aswell, oh and KSI always have some really nice designs on Facebook! As I say, I don't get acrylics, but going by looks wise those are the ones that caught my eye! Good luck finding somewhere!! ☺️☺️ Xx
Just got my nails done at The Beauty Boutique by Victoria and I am in LOVE! Thank you so much for recommending! X

Just got my nails done at The Beauty Boutique by Victoria and I am in LOVE! Thank you so much for recommending! X
I'm glad you found someone!
Give us a pic [emoji4] we can never have too many nail pics X

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back