Top Talons Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan7775

Reaction score
HI Guys

Has anyone ever heard of the above company and if so can yuo offer feedback on the training course and products they use?

They offer a full training day 9am - 6.30pm in which you learn acrylics and gels. The course is free if you buy the kit which costs £250.

Obvioulsy I would rather train with CND but at the moment as money is tight im considering the above just to get me started.

Would you mind giving me your opinions or feedback on this company and their products?

They use neauvou products.

Here is the link for their website.

http://www.toptalons.co.uk/courseDetails.asp?CourseName=FREE acrylic and UV gel nail technician courses

Many thanks

Megan

ive herd of them but ive never trained there so cannot comment on them apart from how the in the hell are you going to learn 2 systems in 1 day:suprised: , i took an essential nails course then nsi and im going to do my cnd course soon (i love training) im only trained in gel and to be honest im not ready to do acrylic till ive mastered the gels and ive been doing them for over a year, if i were you i would find somewhere else speak to cnd or nsi, dont know where you are but i use a lovley lady called bev robinson she has her own school in leicester who also works for nsi, she gives you 100 per cent back up and you can ring her anytime.

do alot more research first xxxxx

my opinion is that you are never going to learn two systems in one day.

I run a little academy and mine are a five day course for ONE system. I truely believe that you are not going to learn all you need to, have the support as you learn and the aftercare you will need on a one day course.

Please reconsider!

Just my opinion

tigi
xxx

Latest posts

Back