Torticollis almost 2 months now :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trained a lady with dystonia last year. She had this condition before she started doing nails and strangely when she does nails her condition improves because she is relaxed when doing the nails.

She also has botox injections to relax the muscles to stop or prevent the spasms.

A condition that I had never even heard of before. It has also affected her speech.

I don't know an awful lot about it other than that, but if you want me to put you in touch with her feel free to pm me.

Gina xx

I trained a lady with dystonia last year. She had this condition before she started doing nails and strangely when she does nails her condition improves because she is relaxed when doing the nails.

Gina xx

Thank u for your input ...i dont really get that thing that when she does nails she is relaxed...i dont think thats possible...doing nails requires effort...any position where u are not staying still requires muscle action...
The thing is i dont really wanna get this dystonia thing in my head because they dont know if its that...it might still just be severe muscle strain...at least i hope so...

Thank u

Latest posts

Back