TOWIE- Lydia nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
right geeks!! something to think about :lick: watching TOWIE tonights episode on itv and we have all said we LOVE lydias nail polish she has on , its like a purple/lilac colour

does anyone no the brand , or what it is thanks ? xx

Sorry, I don't know but you could tweet her and ask? Search for Lydia Rose Bright.

:)

I'm sure she has tweeted before that she uses biosculpture?

I saw the repeat of that tonight too!

I am not sure what make her colour is but one of my clients bought excatly the same colour in a while back it was a make called "Ilimatisso" spelt completly wrong, but a long name starting with "Il" I think she said she got it from Selfridges. - hope that helps x

I saw the repeat of that tonight too!

I am not sure what make her colour is but one of my clients bought excatly the same colour in a while back it was a make called "Ilimatisso" spelt completly wrong, but a long name starting with "Il" I think she said she got it from Selfridges. - hope that helps x
If you mean Illamasqua then their shade closet to what you are describing would be Jo'Mina.

Sorry, I don't know but you could tweet her and ask? Search for Lydia Rose Bright.

:)

ill tweet her , wether she answers me or not its worth a shot lol x

Latest posts

Back