Traditional fusion bond training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

La_belle_vie

Reaction score
I'm looking to train in the traditional fusion bond method (using the glue gun) but I'm having no luck finding a training course. I've had a search through google but all the methods seem to be pre bonded and micro ring which I'm already qualified in.
Can anyone recommend a good training provider?

Racoon go off bulk hair I think? Xx

raccoon do glue gun, balmain do pre tipped

Brilliant just had a look at the hot fusion section on the raccoon website and it looks fab - 3 days intense which is exactly what I'm after.
Has anyone been on the course and could you pm me the price if possible please x

I've worked with Racoon for about 10 yrs. Fab product and some of the best training I've had with extensions. Price of the hair is getting really high now though - I've just retrained in MicroRings, Nano and pre-bonded as I was losing clients due to high prices. When I trained they came to the salon - I think we paid about £700 for two stylists. Xx

I'm looking to train in the traditional fusion bond method (using the glue gun) but I'm having no luck finding a training course. I've had a search through google but all the methods seem to be pre bonded and micro ring which I'm already qualified in.
Can anyone recommend a good training provider?

I think connect 2 hair train in fusion bonds Hun x

I wouldn't bother unless you have an insane amount of clients asking about it. It's messy, ridiculously time consuming and dated. Things have come on along way since then n to be honest they malt much more. Connect 2 hair has been about a while but iv never used the personally but have u seen the web site a computer woman talking real classy! Raccoon, great lengths etc are just the same as good quality remi hair. I know my usual haters will say I'm on a horse but iv done extensions for years you can buy an extension gun teach yourself. I'm lucky I got in early and have an account with an amazing company that can sell hair buy the palette n supply wholesalers and Racoon n great lengths are certainly not a patch on what is available if you no the right place to go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back