Trained by Kim Lawless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Scarlet Pampernail

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Are any of you based in South East London and trained in intimate waxing? I did put a post up earlier this week and PM'd Kim but had no response so hoping someone else could help as time is marching on and I'm hopeful someone can squeeze me in for an appointment ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Hi ya did not want to read and run we are a bit out of your area kent east sussex border, I would keep trying with Kim she is very busy, I would imagine she does have a list of people in London.

Kind Regards

Mandy and John
www.decadencenailsandbeauty.co.uk

I'm trained by Kim and my salon is in RG17 - any use? Cheltenham isn't far away :)

Hi everyone
Are any of you based in South East London and trained in intimate waxing? I did put a post up earlier this week and PM'd Kim but had no response so hoping someone else could help as time is marching on and I'm hopeful someone can squeeze me in for an appointment ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Hiya. I did respond. I said how I loved your Geek name and said to contact my PA Caroline who will check the data base for you. [email protected]

I replied from my phone so maybe it didn't get to you. Sorry about that. x

Hi ya did not want to read and run we are a bit out of your area kent east sussex border, I would keep trying with Kim she is very busy, I would imagine she does have a list of people in London.

Kind Regards

Mandy and John
www.decadencenailsandbeauty.co.uk
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I've trained loads of people but because of data protection, we have to contact them and give them the interested parties details.

Hi everyone

Hi, I was trained by Kim a couple of years ago and I'm in Rochester Kent. Is that any good for you?:)

Hi Kim, sorry your reply didn't come through from your phone but thank you so much for replying I know how busy you are from people's comments. x

Hi Kim, sorry your reply didn't come through from your phone but thank you so much for replying I know how busy you are from people's comments. x
Please email me if I can help with anything. Don't worry about me being busy as we're all busy (I'm nobody special). x

I am in north east Hampshire... Surrey border, not far from Camberley junction 4a on the m3... If that helps please let me know. I was trained by Kim Lawless and people are travelling an hour to get to me for waxing 😃

I am in north east Hampshire... Surrey border, not far from Camberley junction 4a on the m3... If that helps please let me know. I was trained by Kim Lawless and people are travelling an hour to get to me for waxing 😃

Good girl!!! x

Thanks everyone. I'm afraid Rochester and East Hampshire are quite far for me. I have found a Kim Lawless trained waxologist in Welling which is round the corner from me. X

Thanks everyone. I'm afraid Rochester and East Hampshire are quite far for me. I have found a Kim Lawless trained waxologist in Welling which is round the corner from me. X
She's got an ology! Lol I hate the term waxologist. Who made that up? Someone with dilusions of grandeur. :Kissing:

Latest posts

Back