Training Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loza789

Reaction score
hi guys,

i'm new to this section as i'm normally in the nails bit. i've opened a salon in my home doing nails, tanning etc..

my sister has always talked about doing hair but has never been able to do a course. our dream is that we open a salon together offering everything. problem is she works full time and couldn't give up her day job to do a full time course. can anyone please offer us some advice about any part time evening and weekend course that are any good? we've seen some day course but i don't think these will offer enough training. what do you think?

all advice greatfully received x

hi guys,

i'm new to this section as i'm normally in the nails bit. i've opened a salon in my home doing nails, tanning etc..

my sister has always talked about doing hair but has never been able to do a course. our dream is that we open a salon together offering everything. problem is she works full time and couldn't give up her day job to do a full time course. can anyone please offer us some advice about any part time evening and weekend course that are any good? we've seen some day course but i don't think these will offer enough training. what do you think?

all advice greatfully received x

Best bet is to ring local colleges Hun as some offer part time and night study but all are different. I hope she find something and wish you all the best, don't give up! Xx

unfortunaetly their is no quick fix you can get a ft course that runs three days a week and she can work in between it, this is a skilled profession and takes time were are you what colleges are near to you

thanks for the replieswe're in bradford. we've looked at the local colleges and they are all doing full time courses. there are some offering day courses but we know these aren't good enough. my sister can't give up work so she's looking for a course she can do weekends and evenings

thanks for the replieswe're in bradford. we've looked at the local colleges and they are all doing full time courses. there are some offering day courses but we know these aren't good enough. my sister can't give up work so she's looking for a course she can do weekends and evenings

Hi I'm in keighley, keighley college do NVQ 2 & 3 on a night

i thought bfd college did nvq 2 on a evening ? i have known a couple do that x

great thanks. i've just found some part time one day courses. i'll show them to my sister

Latest posts

Back