Training - Cinderella/Belle/Studio58

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm looking to enrol on a hair extension training course as soon as possible. I've been looking at various courses through google and came across the gold mine that is SalonGeek! I've gathered that the three most talked about trainers seem to be Cinderella, Belle and Studio 58! I had already checked out Cinderella and asked if they'd send me more information and they were extremely quick and helpful and everyone seems to think they're quite expensive I'm not too bothered about the price as I believe in 'buy cheap, buy twice' but the more I read about other courses, reviews, opinions the less I'm sure on who to go for! So basically I'm asking, which one would you go for?... Gimme names!

Thanks in advance folks! x

Either studio 58 or hair rebellion x

Great Lengths :) you won't get better training anywhere else!

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

I highly recommend studio58, great price, great training x

Avoid Belle, they're cheap but i then had to retrain with hair rebellion!
they also ignore complaints about their training!

Hair Rebellion, they give great support after aswell x

We have provided training courses to thousands of students and continue to do so successfully. We are the biggest training provider in the UK with the most amount of courses running in every city.

Many of our students have enjoyed our courses and gone on to have successful careers. If you feel you need further assistance on any of our courses we always encourage you to ask questions in the course. If you still feel that you need more assistance we also allow you to come back to a follow up course free of charge. Our courses are designed so everyone can get a good understanding of hair extensions.

We provide continuous support to our students throughout their careers as a hair technician which we provide free of charge.

Our teachers can only provide more assistance if they are made aware of what aspect you are stuck on. We get all our students to complete feedback forms at the end of the course. Our teachers provide extra assistance to those that needed more assistance after the course and some are invited back to the next course free of charge. We are here to help students and are well recognised in the industry as providing high quality teaching.

Regards

Belle

Last edited:
My advice would be

1. Check out the different training companies who offer hair extension training
2. Check on google and do a search for reviews and feedback what clients have left who have attended these courses and check various forums some companies have horrendous feedback.
3. Check out how many people they train in one class.
4. Research research research

Do a search on Facebook and have a look at some of the horrendous bargain bucket hair extensionists work that some of these hair extension companies have passed. Absolutely horrendous.

again Do your research!

We have provided training courses to thousands of students and continue to do so successfully. We are the biggest training provider in the UK with the most amount of courses running in every city.

Many of our students have enjoyed our courses and gone on to have successful careers. If you feel you need further assistance on any of our courses we always encourage you to ask questions in the course. If you still feel that you need more assistance we also allow you to come back to a follow up course free of charge. Our courses are designed so everyone can get a good understanding of hair extensions.

We provide continuous support to our students throughout their careers as a hair technician which we provide free of charge.

Our teachers can only provide more assistance if they are made aware of what aspect you are stuck on. We get all our students to complete feedback forms at the end of the course. Our teachers provide extra assistance to those that needed more assistance after the course and some are invited back to the next course free of charge. We are here to help students and are well recognised in the industry as providing high quality teaching.

Regards

Belle

Many of their students, who are also geeks on here, would extremely disagree with the above comment.

Don't waste money on Belle, yes they are cheap, and yes they have lots of
Courses round the country. But as they are so cheap there was 17 people and only 2 trainers when I did my course. Some of the people they allowed to pass I couldn't believe.

I have trained with companies on this forum and would return for further courses but some I wouldn't give the time of day to.

We would like to invite you free of charge to our training course, we want you to judge for yourself and i am very confident that you will be more than pleased.

We always encourage students to ask as many questions to the teachers so they get the most out of the experience. Students are encouraged to participate and ask for assistance if their is any aspect that they are uncertain about.

We would like to publish a recent review of all our students that was posted on one of the teachers walls. The teacher is available after the course to answer any question you may have and we provide lifetime support. You can view some of the amazing stories students have of success and really creating a profitable business for themselves. This is what makes us proud as a company and im sure all other teaching companies are the same.

facebook-commecnts-with-out-ads.jpg

We would like to invite you free of charge to our training course, we want you to judge for yourself and i am very confident that you will be more than pleased.

We always encourage students to ask as many questions to the teachers so they get the most out of the experience. Students are encouraged to participate and ask for assistance if their is any aspect that they are uncertain about.

We would like to publish a recent review of all our students that was posted on one of the teachers walls. The teacher is available after the course to answer any question you may have and we provide lifetime support. You can view some of the amazing stories students have of success and really creating a profitable business for themselves. This is what makes us proud as a company and im sure all other teaching companies are the same.

facebook-commecnts-with-out-ads.jpg

Whose this referring to which person

Studio 58 ... I'm going back for more xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I think people have mixed reviews for any of the trainers but belle have had a lot of bad reviews. It's purely up to you which you choose all mentioned are all accredited. But you want one with minimal people completing the training so you get more of a one to one approach no good having over 10 people and one or two trainers, you supposed to learn the skill in a day and need a hands on trainer that will give you the time. Sometimes it's helpful to have one to one, I fist trained just over 3 years ago, was in a small group but I didn't have enough time with the trainer so I paid to have an additional day one to one. I know a few have a free extra day if required which is very handy as sometimes it can be a little too much to take in on one day. Xxx

KM hair have a offer on at the moment and their training was brilliant 250 for 1 day intense xx

Latest posts

Back