Training course help/review Hatfield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LashesinWonder

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Has anyone trained with HolisiticBeautyCourses.co.uk?

Based in Hatfield, they provide training courses around this local area in there venues.

I am looking to do a Bridal Makeup Course as I have been offered an excellent opportunity to join with a Bridal Shop. I work in there sister shop and they have a room for me to set up to see clients. I can also do my gel nails along side this.

I was thinking orginally of training with Art Deco. But I live far far away from there centre. With a baby its hard for me to leave.

Any courses that you can recommend for bridal makeup/hair would be really helpful :)

Any advice or reviews geeks would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Any help geeks? Maybe no one from my area? I am willing to travel a little way for bridal makeup or makeup and hair training. Or maybe you can recommend art deco and that its worth the big trek up there? Please any help :) , getting really stuck and being pushed to a deadline. Thanks Geeks xx

Sorry cant help with BUT did train mani pedi with helen when she was at gateway prior to starting holistic training co. If I was you i'd go woth gateway JUST because I know of trainers with more work experience .. Hertfords prob closest venue to you. Good luck.

Thanks so much for your replies. Ive started to look a bit further afield and have contacted muse in london. If you have any reviews would be much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back