Training for facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
I've been a holistic lady for years now, qualified in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage and Indian Head. I've got slightly itchy feet and would like to extend into facials as well as I love the facial bit of Indian Head and Hot Stone. Can anyone recommend any good training providers or courses?

I did my training with a local FE college, but you are already well qualified, and will have covered H&S and A&P, and be qualified in these. You need to look for a provider who can just provide level 2 facial treatments, maybe moving on to level 3 for more advanced treatments.
I'm not a great help, am I, but I will say that I predict you'll do really well if you choose your products carefully. Clients like good results coupled with a feeling of wellness. Good luck!

Iv heard excellent things about the southern school of beauty in denmead- I'm hoping to book a course there at some point:0)

Latest posts

Back