Training with Brisa Gel or NSI? Please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderland

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I want to go to training with one of these products. But I really can't make my mind. Please help me and advice to chose one :rolleyes:
Basically I need a strong product to work with that could last upto 5 weeks or 3. Some of my clients go this long :)) (5 weeks)
Hope to here from you guys! THX!

That's an awful long time to go without a re balance! I currently and for some years now have used NSI however after starting to use Shellac some months back and attending CND training through Sweet Squared I am now determined to rebrand all my systems to CND

I use CND Brisa and love it. It's a well known brand and you can't go wrong. There are several Shades of pink to choose from and the viscosity of the gel is perfect for beginners to well seasoned users. It's also hyper allergenic and 3 free I believe. It's definitely a good business investment

Thanks for your replies :)

Wellyb I use a rebalance gel. Thx

I use the NSI Balance buff off gels and I love them all.

NSI have just bought out some new coverage/opaque gels that are lovely and suit clients much nicer.

In all honesty, both brands are good and well known and it boils down to only you can make the choice.
You could get 10 replies saying CND and 10 saying NSI and still be none the wiser.

Why don't you get a trial kit from both brands and see what you think?
But with doing this remember that you will need the CND UV lamp to cure Brisa.

I use the NSI Balance buff off gels and I love them all.

NSI have just bought out some new coverage/opaque gels that are lovely and suit clients much nicer.

In all honesty, both brands are good and well known and it boils down to only you can make the choice.
You could get 10 replies saying CND and 10 saying NSI and still be none the wiser.

Why don't you get a trial kit from both brands and see what you think?
But with doing this remember that you will need the CND UV lamp to cure Brisa.

Thx Wooshka! Such a bril idea about the kits. But not pleased about buying a separate uv lamp for brisa :( as I just bought nice 2 new uv lamps that I'm very happy with! But would the shellac uv lamp work for brisa? As I have one.
I also use only buff off gels n I like the results. My clients wouldn't change to soak off

Thx Wooshka! Such a bril idea about the kits. But not pleased about buying a separate uv lamp for brisa :( as I just bought nice 2 new uv lamps that I'm very happy with! But would the shellac uv lamp work for brisa? As I have one.
I also use only buff off gels n I like the results. My clients wouldn't change to soak off

The CND UV lamp works with all CND gels, as well as Shellac. It is not the Shellac Lamp it is the CND UV Lamp.

If its a genuine CND lamp then yes it will cure Brisa, if its a 36watt lamp it won't cure Shellac or Brisa correctly. If you want more info on lamps do a search as there are 1000's of posts!

The CND UV lamp works with all CND gels, as well as Shellac. It is not the Shellac Lamp it is the CND UV Lamp.

Thanks I wouldn't know if it works with other products. I didn't buy it myself, one of my clients gave it to me. Her daughter went to a shellac training, but later changed her mind as it appeared to her - its too much of a hard work to do nails. Thx!

If its a genuine CND lamp then yes it will cure Brisa, if its a 36watt lamp it won't cure Shellac or Brisa correctly. If you want more info on lamps do a search as there are 1000's of posts!

Thx I'm sure it's a genuine one. I'm not sure what watt it is, will check later. Just need to find it first :D

So what I get is both gels are good. But could you please tell which one is more durable and stronger? As I wrote before like 30% of my clients used to go without a refill for about 5 weeks. Thx!

So what I get is both gels are good. But could you please tell which one is more durable and stronger? As I wrote before like 30% of my clients used to go without a refill for about 5 weeks. Thx!

I'm sure they are both equally strong if you build them strong. The differences are not in strength. The difference is in the look, the ease of workability, the crystal clarity of Brisa, the chemical formula which in the case of Brisa, is hypoallergenic, the ease of removal etc ... its a personal decision as to what you want from your product as you are the one working with it. Those who are happy and have no desire to try something new is their choice. If you already have the correct lamp, I would say try it and see.

I'm sure they are both equally strong if you build them strong. The differences are not in strength. The difference is in the look, the ease of workability, the crystal clarity of Brisa, the chemical formula which in the case of Brisa, is hypoallergenic, the ease of removal etc ... its a personal decision as to what you want from your product as you are the one working with it. Those who are happy and have no desire to try something new is their choice. If you already have the correct lamp, I would say try it and see.

Thanks so much! I think I'm gona go with brisa. Read some other posts, and so many positive comments. But I have another question though, so for being such a pain :) do you think I could use my current buff off color gels with brisa until they are finished? Coz I have few that are still half way to go. Would be such a waste to throw them away or get rid of them :(

Thanks so much! I think I'm gona go with brisa. Read some other posts, and so many positive comments. But I have another question though, so for being such a pain :) do you think I could use my current buff off color gels with brisa until they are finished? Coz I have few that are still half way to go. Would be such a waste to throw them away or get rid of them :(
Yes of course you could. You have to be practical in business and also 'ease' your clients into new things. :Love:

Yes of course you could. You have to be practical in business and also 'ease' your clients into new things. :Love:

Ahh, you are a star! Will book the training soon. Thank you so much! You helped me a lot ❤💞

Worth also mentioning that when you attend your Brisa conversion course you get kit worth well over the cost of the course INCLUDING a CND UV lamp included in the price. Enjoy! :)

Worth also mentioning that when you attend your Brisa conversion course you get kit worth well over the cost of the course INCLUDING a CND UV lamp included in the price. Enjoy! :)

I did the Brisa conversion a few weeks back and I couldn't believe how much kit we got , more than enough to do the course with have a few practise runs with and enough left to start you off with clients x

Thanks ladies for the info! That is so awesome! I'm gona have 2 CND lamps and enough gel to start off, sounds pretty good :) I called CND today, actually just now and the lady said that there are no trainings available at the moment. Hopefully sometime next year :O she told me to email her so that she can put me on the list and will notify when it comes. So disappointed and don't even know how will have to wait :(

Thanks ladies for the info! That is so awesome! I'm gona have 2 CND lamps and enough gel to start off, sounds pretty good :) I called CND today, actually just now and the lady said that there are no trainings available at the moment. Hopefully sometime next year :O she told me to email her so that she can put me on the list and will notify when it comes. So disappointed and don't even know how will have to wait :(

That is a real shame .. come to the UK and we'll train you ... any relatives in the UK??? :hug:

Latest posts

Back