Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Has anyone had an experiences with the training room - I have had an offer to do a fast track college course to complete level 2 & 3, it is training every 3rd weekend and the cost is £3995 which can be paid in full or over 4 years at £111. As soon as training starts I would be insured with habira ( possibly got that wrong). The only issue is the training is in Glasgow and I'm in Edinburgh so would have to factor that into the equation also training would take 10 months to be fully qualified - has anyone used this type of training before ?

Whats it for? I don't believe in fast track personally but that's just my opinion x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

The woman I spoke to said I would be trained in the following:

Facial and facial skin care
Manicure and pedicure
Gel nails - OPI
massage
Head massage
Hoe stone
Eye lash ext
Brow definition

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423255936.142963.jpg

Ahh right. I dont know about beauty... but everytime i hear "fast track" i think "rushed"

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I do think fast track has its place BUT......... it won't work for everyone.

I personally fast-tracked at a small independent college but I'm very academic and researched and read researched and read researched and read researched and read researched and read researched and read - of my own accord.

With hindsight I'm not sure I'd do it that way again as the hands on practical experience for me was very limited & I'm still gaining confidence as I do more and more treatments.

Think very carefully about what you're prepared to put into it yourself and what your end goal is (own salon, working for someone, mobile etc) and try to make an informed decision on whether it would fit for you.

Thanks for the response, I have decided not to go with that option - repayment of £3985 is over £6k and I couldn't find any decent reviews so have contacted someone locally who does from her own salon and us happy for me to take as long as I need before moving on to the next treatment

Latest posts

Back