Quantcast

Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Well i finally found some training near (ish) to me took me 1 1/2hours drive there to so Star Nails Course. I did my first day yesterday and loved every second of it. There are only 3 of us so it was like getting a 1-2-1 training. The course runs over 8 weeks so i am really excited. Im doing acrylic as i am still doing gel naols with essential nails home learn.
Im so excited as its been so difficult to find anything around here but to go and have such a wonderful day was the icing on the cake.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
i am glad you have found something ,i am sure you will love it , take care love dee

Bodacious

Reaction score
Hiya

How are you fiding the essentail nails courses?? we are thinking of doing the air brushing one?

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
I just ordered my gel course from essential nails, are you liking yours? I'm sooo excited i can't wait to start!!:)

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi can you tell me a little bit about essential nails home learn???
thanxs are they on the web???:p

Karren

Reaction score
Hi Emma

there are a couple of web sites to have a look through

Gina Wallace - US site - message board and all sorts of useful info:
www.ginawallace.com

Essential Nails - which is the UK side of it, contact numbers, prices etc
www.essentialnails.com

By the way at previous exhibitions, if you buy your course there they were offering £50 off courses. Next South Exhibition is Excel i think in September

pm or email me if you want to chat further about Essential Nails or want some more info, I did the Acrylic Home Learn Course

Also use the search option on this site and see previous threads re home learn courses too for feedback etc

kx
QUOTE=emmalouisa]hi can you tell me a little bit about essential nails home learn???

thanxs are they on the web???:p[/QUOTE]

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Hi

i am enjoying home learn BUT it lacks in something there really is no subsitute for class room situations.
In my honest opinion i dont think i would do another. Now seeing both sides of it. Thats just my personal opinion as you can easily slip into a bad habbit without knowing (i dont know if i am explaining this very well)

Karren

Reaction score
I have to say though the guys who support you during the Home learn course are really really supportive and helpful (Essentail Nails), for me i enjoyed the classroom led course more. It was more compact (timewise) and small classes, relaxed informative etc etc. Also i think you have to be really commited to home learn, i got a little lazy and did not put by specific time each day to go through and complete the course, I could have completed it much sooner than i did !

Home learn course are great for those with commitments or personal reasons only allowing them to do a course in their own time, but for a similar price i would definately have booked classroom first if i had done more research etc and found / knew about Creative.

Summary (Note mine, not neccessarily general preference/consensus) - Enjoyed both, preferred classroom.

kx

Love OPI said:
Hi

i am enjoying home learn BUT it lacks in something there really is no subsitute for class room situations.
In my honest opinion i dont think i would do another. Now seeing both sides of it. Thats just my personal opinion as you can easily slip into a bad habbit without knowing (i dont know if i am explaining this very well)

Bugs

Reaction score
Hi I have just done the essential nails Air brushing course and really enjoyed it, but it is easy to see if you are doing it right or not. not sure how r any of the other courses would work if you see what I mean.

I have just sent all my course work off so cant wait to see how I have done.

I got my course from proff beauty show so was cheaper. I think it was good value though cos now I have my trainer hand so can do lots of practise on my acrylic nails to (i need it)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts