Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack115

Reaction score
hi new to all this as always read but never ask a question myself, but today i find myself not knowing where to look and need help, i am a qualified tech but want to do refresher course of some discription as i believe you can never have too much training but i am finding you either have to go with a company that expect you to pay a fortune out for all there products first and im happy with my products, or my local centres are telling me il be covering old ground? can anyone advise me where to look please?? a frustrated tech :irked: jackie

Can you not do advanced or refresher courses with the company you have trained with already - if you currently use their products, then you would not be needing to buy loads of products to do the training.

Hope that makes sense.

hi new to all this as always read but never ask a question myself, but today i find myself not knowing where to look and need help, i am a qualified tech but want to do refresher course of some discription as i believe you can never have too much training but i am finding you either have to go with a company that expect you to pay a fortune out for all there products first and im happy with my products, or my local centres are telling me il be covering old ground? can anyone advise me where to look please?? a frustrated tech :irked: jackie
Why not book in for a 1-2-1 with Jess (aka Sparklepink) - she is an Ezflow Educator and I am sure she could address any problems you have.

Latest posts

Back