Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karon

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help approximately 3 years ago I decided to career change to nails. After completing the essential nails home study course and NVQ nail art and airbrushing at my local college, due to ill health I had to put my dream on hold although I have continued to treat friends and family. I am now feeling alot better and would love to get back on track. I have contacted my local college about retraining but I dont really want to wait until september to start. Can anyone recommend or suggest any intensive courses in and around the Durham/Newcastle area. Thanks

Hi Karon,

If you take a look at the Beautyguild.com Training Directory, you will find a list of specially accredited courses. You can search by postcode to find the ones nearest to you.

Hope this helps.

Hi Karon,

If you take a look at the Beautyguild.com Training Directory, you will find a list of specially accredited courses. You can search by postcode to find the ones nearest to you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Louisa, That was a great help ive already had a look and emailed an academy near me, so fingers crossed.

Thanks again :hug:

Latest posts

Back