Transform matting & shedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I fitted hair extensions on my hairdresser 4 weeks ago & she came for her maintenance today & mentioned that whenever her hair isn't in a plait it matts together & tangles up & I also noticed it while doing her maintenance, I had to keep brushing it. The hair looks really shiny and feels soft once the tatts are brushed out & its not even dry or anything its so weird. Also she said she lost a lot of hair like shedding 😳 advice please xx

Is it the Indian or Mongolian?

Aaww can't comment I only use the Mongolian slightly relieved it's not the Mongolian xx

Aw okay thank you anyways Hun x

I would contact transform Niaomi is really helpful maybe you have a bad batch

I contacted them and she replied firstly saying that Indian hair is harder to maintain than the Mongolian. Even still it shouldn't be going like this after just 4 weeks & it's been happening since I fitted them! She's asked me loads of questions too so hopefully it gets sorted.

I didn't get on with the Indian and found it only lasted 4 months on average
I love the Mongolian and for the price difference its much better,clients are getting much longer out of it
I agree with Sophie they are really helpful I hope it gets resolved

They were really helpful they said they will give me a full refund or upgrade me to the Mongolian for just £35 extra so I'm going to talk to my client about it. Can't believe how helpful they've been though I wasn't expecting them to offer a refund, thanks girls x

Also I do offer the Mongolian to my clients but this one just wanted the Indian, think it's because it was cheaper x

You get what you pay for and clients fail to realise this its good to have a budget range on offer don't get me wrong but sometimes it ain't worth the hasstle

Yeah I just thought the Indian would still be good quality hair so didn't really care what she chose tbh but I won't be offering the Indian anymore lol don't know who to use as my budget now xx

I use prestidge hair for my budget range you still get 10% off and it's 1g strands and I use tranaform Mongolian as my mid range and angels locks as my high end range :)

Thanks! What's prestige hair like? Xx

Ive got s client who's had the hair in just over 5 months and it still feels lovely

Okay will give them a try thank you x

Hiya how long does the transform Mongolian wefts last? Its cheap to other brands offering Mongolian hair for a lighter weight. Other 220g where as transforms 155g

I have clients from September still wearing the Mongolian hair its lovely

Latest posts

Back