Transformation, one very happy client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing well done x

U did a fantastic job there well done x

What a transformation! I'm in awe! Really amazing job. Hope you've got these photos up as advertisement for your wonderful service.

May I ask, what did you do as preparation? Also as there is no actual nail plate, did she feel any discomfort when the gel was curing?

Xx

What a transformation! I'm in awe! Really amazing job. Hope you've got these photos up as advertisement for your wonderful service.

May I ask, what did you do as preparation? Also as there is no actual nail plate, did she feel any discomfort when the gel was curing?

Xx

The area is very hard where the nail plate is, her doctor said it was ok to have them done
Because the area dips like a spoon I used thin layers to build a nail plate then sculpted off that to create a small free edge.
I used cuticle away & a curette to remove any cuticle & washed it away, no filing to the area as it was quite rough then started & 2.5 hours later I finished x

I also got a booking for summer time for her daughters wedding of bride, mum, mum in law & 8 bridesmaids!!

The area is very hard where the nail plate is, her doctor said it was ok to have them done
Because the area dips like a spoon I used thin layers to build a nail plate then sculpted off that to create a small free edge.
I used cuticle away & a curette to remove any cuticle & washed it away, no filing to the area as it was quite rough then started & 2.5 hours later I finished x

I also got a booking for summer time for her daughters wedding of bride, mum, mum in law & 8 bridesmaids!!

Well done you. Thanks for taking the time to reply xx

Latest posts

Back