Tray lashes or pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
I would just like to know what you all use pots or do you use the trays of lashes and why

I use the tray lashes I find it easier to work with

Austin x

I would just like to know what you all use pots or do you use the trays of lashes and why

I use the tray lashes I find it easier to work with

Austin x

Mixture of both. I think trays are good for getting a varied length when just starting pots I feel are easier x

I've used both tray and pot

I pref pot as they are more cost effective I think as u use what u need and left overs go back into the pot easy to clean up

I used to use tray but I always would use more 9/10/11/12mm and all the shorter ones would just go all screwed up and stuff plus I used to hate tapering them to my hand for application

I like lash perfect loose lashes and mat

Trays (on strips) all the way.

Not sure what you mean Peejaymaloney, as you use whatever you want from the strip and then put back in the tray for the next client and you can buy separate trays, so you would buy the ones that you use.

Trays (on strips) all the way.

Not sure what you mean Peejaymaloney, as you use whatever you want from the strip and then put back in the tray for the next client and you can buy separate trays, so you would buy the ones that you use.

Yeah I only buy the ones I use now if I buy trays x

Trays all the way! There are 16 rows of lashes in the trays I use, and I can get two clients per row when I do a natural set of 70 lashes per eye. When you are doing single lash extensions, the service pays well, and the lashes and glue are only a small fraction of the cost of the service.

I'm a total weirdo as I buy trays & still pick them off & line up on micro tape on jade stone, pmsl can't get out the habit x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I'm a total weirdo as I buy trays & still pick them off & line up on micro tape on jade stone, pmsl can't get out the habit x

Try using a flat mirror. I line them up in rows of tens. Seems to make them faster to apply.

Lol I do this too!!!

Latest posts

Back