Trendy costume jewellery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
hi guys wondering could anyone tell me any good websites that sell trendy custome jewellery ic ould sell in salon. thanks:)

I've just received the catalogue for Amber Jewellery and it's got some gorgeous stuff in it.
The hard bit now is trying to decide what to order! :)

thanks iris xx

do you have anyone local to you that does handmade jewellery? Maybe you could contact them and see if they'll do a deal either you buy loads of them and sell them for profit, or they do it on sale or return?
I know a high stret shop here that stocks only local stuff (I know becasue they offered to sell my handmade cards for me).
xx

hi guys wondering could anyone tell me any good websites that sell trendy custome jewellery ic ould sell in salon. thanks:)

a few years ago I had a stall at psychic events and got my jewellery (silver) from jewellery world it was very reasonable and you can make a decent profit...:)

I have had some of the amber stuff in,you need to be careful because like always things aren't as they seem in the book,some things look plastic and cheap,they have a wear house in Manchester if your close pop in and pick your stuff rather then choosing from a magazine xx

Check out my friend Hayleys website www.poppyamore.com
Sterling silver and all handmade.
Here's a picture
xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335357917.773911.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335357917.773911.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 87
Princess Layla,
It's definitely the correct address as I've just been on the site to check. However, google poppy amore and it'll bring up the Facebook page, access the pictures and info etc through that xxx

Another pic for you x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335385256.377637.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335385256.377637.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 89
I am not sure that properly hallmarked sterling silver jewellery would be classed as costume though LOL. I know how much it costs to have pieces hallmarked!

I don't know, I wear gold lol x

Latest posts

Back