Tresemme keratin shampoo & conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambz94

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Has anyone tried this shampoo & conditioner on hair extensions? what do yous think of it?

Thanks,
Ambz94:D

Hi Geeks,

Has anyone tried this shampoo & conditioner on hair extensions? what do yous think of it?

Thanks,

OTC product. Pass the sick bucket!
Will not try and so can not comment. There is a reason they sell in supermarkets... This isn't of a standard for salons to still want it so to keep sales up they play on the face salons once had it. Sad in my eyes they have to look at the past to keep sales rather than the future. Xoxo

Hi Geeks,

Thanks,

If you spent hundreds of pounds on extensions you need proper shampoo, conditioner and products to care for them! X

Also against salon geek rules to promote OTC !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The rule referred to is this.....
Thoushall not give pseudo-professional advice
In the forums where you are not a professional (i.e. the Hair Geek forum if you are not a professional hair messer) you may not give advice. This is a forum for professionals and the only way to keep it that way is to make sure that you are very careful in your comments that you make in forums where you hold no qualifications. It is fine to chime in with opinion as long as it does not lead readers to construe that the information you have given is a professional recommendation. On that note, please do NOT recommend OTC (Over the counter) products and services. These are not professional.

Therefore I don't think a thread on the Hair Forum asking if a OTC product can be recommended to clients is appropriate....as the only answer can be NO !

......and if that is the only answer no point in everyone repeating it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back