Trolly or no trolly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_ohare

Reaction score
Hello GEEKS :)

as you prob know im opening my salon on the 1st of may i would like to ask do all of u use trollys? as i see they are quite expensive
any cheeper ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

As you are in Belfast, I assume you have B&Q and Homebase there? Look in the bathroom accessory section as Homebase sell storage on wheels units. I have one in my salon which consists of 4 plastic drawers with a flat trolley-like top. It's not huge but it is a start and I paid £25 four years ago.

I just bought my wax trolley off Ikea, it was £27 its bleeding brilliant!!

It's also worth checking out Ikea as they have some good trolleys, and I think a friend of mine got hers from Argos of all places!

thanks very much for your replys

could you send me a link for the trolly you bought from ikea as i have looked and cant find anything ! thanks

If you go to the kitchen section look under kitchen islands & trolleys, alternatively type trolley in the search box of the Ikea site & you'll find quite a few of them.

There are pics of the Ikea trolley in my album on my profile.....I got it from the salon section of Ikea, where they had nail tables and so forth

hth

Hello GEEKS :)

as you prob know im opening my salon on the 1st of may i would like to ask do all of u use trollys? as i see they are quite expensive
any cheeper ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Got mine from Ikea from the bathroom section - £6.84! Bargain.

I do think it is necessary to have a trolley, infact I have 2 !!!

I have this one for all my skincare products,

Ellisons

It was expensive but worth every penny and I love it, They had these in the first spa I worked in and I always vowed to get this one as soon as I worked for myself.

I also have one of the cheaper ones mentioned above for my wax heater and other bits and pieces, think it was about £20 of the internet but to be perfectly honest Im going to chuck it soon as its not particuarly sturdy and I had to superglue a wheel back on in the first week I bought it :eek:

I have had a sale leaflet through from salon serve they have got a 3 tier beauty trolley for £39.00:)

thanks every1 gave me some great ideas im going shopping in april for the odds and ends thanks xx

Latest posts

Back