Trosani gel help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy4nails

Reaction score
Hi all

I have started using Trosani super easy gel, but im having problems:cry: just cant seem to smooth out the gel before the top coat goes on. I always end up with a bumpy surface and plus it takes me at least 2 hrs to finish since the gel is the texture of hair gel, it just wont stay in place. And because its that texture i seem to be using more gel and can see my pot is quickly running out - it seems to have a mind of its own! I was used to the texture of LCN gel but I just cant get the hang of this one. Does anyone out there use Trosani?

Also it files away really easily so although being careful when filing, I always end up with the side walls or cuticle area being too thin and can almost see the natural nail :rolleyes:

Annndd i was shown to use super easy as a sculpting gel - is that right? ive seen their product line and saw that a sculpting gel is available but they insisted i use this for sculpting. Is there anyone who can gimme sum info on this gel? im starting to pull my hair out!

thanks in advance

i have used trosani and lcn, why did you change product? lcn much better than trosani in my opinion.

also, why is it remaining bumpy? are you filing it? it cant be bumpy after filing.
try using a 180 file to shape, much better results if youre not over applying product.

hi i have used trosani, in my opinion super easy gel cannot be used as sculpture as its too runny! Did you try trosani deluxe gel 2 instead? I ve changed to LCN and i found it much better.

i have used trosani and lcn, why did you change product? lcn much better than trosani in my opinion.

also, why is it remaining bumpy? are you filing it? it cant be bumpy after filing.
try using a 180 file to shape, much better results if youre not over applying product.

thanks for replying

yes i have to agree, LCN is much better but when i tried trosani, it seemed to file much easier altho i had trouble from the beginning with the consistency, thinking i'll get the hang of it. I think im actually afraid to file alot as i can tell that its 'softer' than LCN, i feel like i will end up having to put on a 2nd layer of gel which obviously is time consuming..i already take too long :cry:

hi i have used trosani, in my opinion super easy gel cannot be used as sculpture as its too runny! Did you try trosani deluxe gel 2 instead? I ve changed to LCN and i found it much better.

Hi zringa

I thought so, but because i was told then i thought that it was gona be ok. No I havent tried any other gel, is the deluxe gel a sculpting or a builder gel?
Can i ask, What made you change to LCN? Wld love to hear as I think i will end up going back to that one:confused:

deluxe gel is a builder gel and is much better than super easy gel. I changed to lcn as i really like the product, nails are lasting more, the educator and distributor is a very nice and helpful person and gives one to one lessons when i have problems, they have much better colour choice! besides all this they are much cheaper in my country:)

Latest posts

Back