Trouble with SJK extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen there's a new manager who's fabulous at SJK maybe you should message them and tell her how unhappy you've been and what happened and I'm sure she will sort you out. She's really nice! You should give her a chance.The hair has gone up a grade. Not really sure what that means lol but defiantly smoother and longer lasting !

I don't work for them if that's what your thinking ? Just a mum of 4 doing hair [emoji23] can certainly attach photos of reviews etc
Pop your link up then

Helen there's a new manager who's fabulous at SJK maybe you should message them and tell her how unhappy you've been and what happened and I'm sure she will sort you out. She's really nice! You should give her a chance.The hair has gone up a grade. Not really sure what that means lol but defiantly smoother and longer lasting !
Oh please! Don't give me that line. This is typical sjk trying to put the blame on a non existent ex manager. What an absolute joke

Ekkkkk ok lol don't be mad at me I was just saying! But she is lovely lol

Pop your link up then

I'll attach photos when I've got a minute sorting my kids for their bed , have a page but no photos as just started back up sure I have them in my phone though

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467307856.671225.jpg

Photo watermarked with my old business name , this was SJK hair
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467307920.987557.jpg

So no links to any reviews from your clients that are wearing sjk hair then?
Doesn't show my review section on the page app for Facebook , I don't use Facebook only the page manager , not sure why I'm having to prove myself , I personally couldn't fault SJK hair , I've never had a problem with any orders , fitment or complaints from clients

Doesn't show my review section on the page app for Facebook , I don't use Facebook only the page manager , not sure why I'm having to prove myself , I personally couldn't fault SJK hair , I've never had a problem with any orders , fitment or complaints from clients
I'm just very curious

Come on guys, 3 new profiles today and the very first thing you all do is comment on an old post from Feb about how amazing everything SJK do, say and sell is!! NEVER had a SINGLE problem.....with SJK......

At least TRY to be convincing, lol. Anyone who has ever used them, myself included, has had multiple issues. They got so many complaints that they took down their phone number for goodness sake!

These profiles and "honest recommendations" ain't fooling anyone

Come on guys, 3 new profiles today and the very first thing you all do is comment on an old post from Feb about how amazing everything SJK do, say and sell is!! NEVER had a SINGLE problem.....with SJK......

At least TRY to be convincing, lol. Anyone who has ever used them, myself included, has had multiple issues. They got so many complaints that they took down their phone number for goodness sake!

These profiles and "honest recommendations" ain't fooling anyone

Tomtomrow mustn't be getting paid enough anymore! Haven't seen him for a while.

I only joined this because I couldn't find many answers on Google , I didn't even realise the thread was from February either , never used this , I wish I worked for or owned a company [emoji23] Id also recommend pro salon hair & rapunzels never had an issue , I do genuinely like SJK hair [emoji23][emoji85]

Tomtomrow mustn't be getting paid enough anymore! Haven't seen him for a while.
Hahahahaha. I'm sure he'll pop up soon, one of the "others' just have to log off and log in again as him.

im new on here does that mean im fake because i use sjk supplier lol. Surely no need for all these rude comments. For all we know ppl slating sjk could be other hair extension suppliers. Ive genuinely used them for years as my budget supplier and the AAA and AAAA hair lasts 3+ months with some clients re-using the hair after that. Its good value for money for clients who dont have a huge budget. Im going to introduce the sjk russian as part of my luxury range as heard/seen great reviews about it too. Unfortunatly if you dont give correct pre-care/aftercare or client doesnt follow it/use correct products of course they will slip/shed etc as would any other hair extensions. I was only commenting to try and help out as the lady stated her client used shampoo which is terrible for keratin bonds. Feel free to look up my fb page under the same name etc to proove im 'real' jeez lol

I take it I also work for sjk because I'm new?
Sadly I'm a self employed technician that works from home in the evenings when my sons are in bed.
I include the price of the aftercare in my prices which covers my back if my clients don't like the hair, at consultation they also get a leaflet with Everything sjk advises to do, that way I am completely covered if there was anything wrong with the hair, just because some of you have had bad experiences doesn't mean you can speak for everyone, they have a wide variety of colours lengths and grades which for me is exactly what I am looking for!
So yes I will recommend them, even if I am giving as you say a 'fake review'

And regarding the old post, it is one of the first things that came up, seeing as I'm new I'm still working out how to use this site, so I saw a question about a supplier I use and commented!?
I must be fake

Ok ladies and gents, let's wrap this thread up here, particularly since the OP has been absent since the end of February anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back