True Gelish colour swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy chick

Reaction score
Gelish Swatches ONLY! - PurseForum

This forum shows gelish to their true colours... We all know that the gelish website etc.. dont show them true and we've all bought colours that turn out to be different to what we expect.

Iv found this swatc forum is great for seeing actual gelish on nails.....

this is great, I always find myself watching youtube videos to see true colours, this is much better, thank you :)

What a great link the colours are brill, so clear thank you for sharing :)

My other home is The PurseForum because I love designer bags :).

Some of these swatches are great. However, if you look for the same colour in different pictures, it is still difficult to know exactly what you're going to get.

Its also scary that most of these are from DIYers and they are layering, mixing, mixing brands and using various lamps. There are thousands of posts on that site for DIYers of Shellac, Gelish and every other gel polish brand.

There are loads of great professional colour swatch pictures on the Gelish Lovers Group right here on this site.

Thanks for sharing this x

DIYers are everywhere... you can tell with some of the pics that they are not professionals the cuticles are flooded and the coats are patchy.

great for the colours though as is the Gelish forum x

Here are some Gelish collection Swatches i put together

Attachments

• DSC05280.jpg
    DSC05280.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC05282.jpg
    DSC05282.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC05288.jpg
    DSC05288.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC05290.jpg
    DSC05290.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC05293.jpg
    DSC05293.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC05294.jpg
    DSC05294.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 204
For Gelish (and some other brands), I think chickettes has the best swatches and comparisons - Nail Polish Swatches

Latest posts

Back