TShirt idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
Gonna call my business Enhanced so what do you think of this on the front of a t Shirt

Enhanced

Don’t Fake It, Enhance It

on my back it will say

Nail Enhancements

Call Emma

What do you think?

thought it would really make people notice my businees name:)

Let's hope peeps see your back otherwise they're gonna think you're boasting about your boob job, which you may or may not have had :D .

Sonia

no, mine are all my own. but did think that people would take a second look.

I really like it!!! Wish I thought of it....:wink2:

Yeah I like it too.... nice and catchy. Well thought of :)

Aww thanks:D:o:lol::o:D

brill... i think is quite cheeky and will get noticed...i would wear one. brain box you !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You clever devil - yes its really catchy and I think it will make people look twice which is what you want - well done ;)

Hi Emma,

I'm a big fan of t-shirts!!
Are you gonna do your own??
I get some funny looks going into asda with NAILED! on my front, but it gets noticed tho!! lol.:D
Best of luck
Tina x

princessmowgli said:
Let's hope peeps see your back otherwise they're gonna think you're boasting about your boob job, which you may or may not have had :D .

Sonia

LOL!!! I like this!

Emm, brilliant I think, It would make me smile if I walked past someone with a shirt like that on!!!

xxxx

Cool idea Em, I bet loads of people will notice xxx

its afab idea, go for it!!
i have my tshirts saying ''nailed by cheryl''
sssssoooooo many people ask me what it means and when i explain, they then ask for a business card, it really does work.
i also wear mine when i go to the local asda, gym, and local community events, etc.
im having it put onto my 4x4 wheel cover next!!!!!:D

love it babe!!!!!!!!!!

well thought of!

Ambx

Latest posts

Back