Turquoise Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hello everyone

One of my clients has asked for a turquoise colour gel but my current supplier dont provide this colour. Does anyone know where I can get one from? She described it as a dark turquoise type of shade...

Thanks in advance x

Do you have blue and green gel already by any chance??.. you could mix those to make turquoise

Do you have blue and green gel already by any chance??.. you could mix those to make turquoise

lol good thinking, but no i havent, i guess i could do that as a last resort, but i thought id look for an actual turquoise one first :)

Thanks x

I wonder would your client consider a coloured glitter?... I have a lovely turquoise glitter from Youngs called Stratosphere and I'm sure Nail Graphics would do one in a turquoise too.... just mix with clear gel and it gives a lovely finish

Just a thought in case you couldn't find a gel in that colour:hug:

I can see why you are thinking that would work karen, and i would agree, but its a plain gel she wants, i already asked her :)

thanks

Awww bless u! I really appreciate that thanks, its perfect, just what i was after.

Mwah x

Hi There!

LCN has two turquoise coloured gels they have a dark turquoise and a light turquoise.
I have both of them and they are both really popular with my clients.

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

theres a lovely teal one from lechat called blue gold. its a dark turquoise with a gold effect depending on how it catches the light.

Thanks ever so much everybody! You've all been brill :) x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back