Tweezerman Cuticle Nippers & Pushy - a good choice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelt73

Reaction score
Just about to invest in a pair of cuticle nippers and a double ended cuticle pusher and like the look of the Tweezerman nippers and double ended pushy. Have found a reputable website where they are on offer and I can get both for just over £30. Does this sound like a good deal and anyone have any experience with Tweezerman. Can't buy from Salon Services yet as my Gelish 101 Introductory Training is booked for beginning of March and I will need them to use on the course.

Any advice gratefully received, thank you x

Absolutely a massive yes to both from me :)

I have the tweezer style nippers and find them so much easier to use. Got both of mine from strawberrynet x

got my tweezerman nips from boots buy one get one half price plus advatagecard points. lol. i love them (also have a cheap pair and they are dreadful). tweezerman alk the way for me. my pushie from s2 though x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks, that's good to know. Thanks for the link too!

Hmmm, anyone had any bad experiences with Beautybay.com. By far the best price on the web for both Tweezerman products but just stumbled across their Facebook page which is full of complaints. I know that people have a tendency only to post bad things at times but a bit worried now! Does anyone know if they do these products in Sally's if so, I will just pay a bit more and buy as a member of the public!

I've ordered from BeautyBay many times and never had any issues. Not sure if they still do this but last summer I followed them on Twitter and was messaged a 10% off code.

I LOVE my Tweezerman Pushy. I've had her since 1989 and she hasn't failed me, ever! :)

Thanks all, just placed my order for the Tweezerman nippers and double ended pushy :lol:

No probs with beauty bay either. I have the tweezerman pushie and nail clippers, they are so much better than others I've used :)

Latest posts

Back