Twinkle toes prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-T

Reaction score
hi i tried twinkle toes for the first time today and love them.

I'm thinking of adding them to my treatment menu, but wanted a idea of how much people charge for them. I was thinking approx £15-£20 does that sound about right?

Am i right in thinking you can use any glitter, is finer better?

Thanks for any replies xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

I have seen some salons charge upto £30.

You would charge probably £5 less than you do for nail extensions...if your experience with nail extensions as it's the same procedure minus all the filing and building apex etc..Then again I feel I can charge more for my twinkle toes than nail extensions as I am better at them than nail extensions.

probably depends on your area as well as treatment prices can vary according to place, I charge £20 for twinkle toes, maybe have a look at other salons etc to get an idea of what others are charging hth x ruth

thank you for your replies, i think i'll start them at £20 and see how i go.

Any recommendations on the best glitter to use?
Posted via Mobile Device

i charge £20 for twinkle toes & i've been using fine glitter that i've been getting from craft shops

thank you for your replies, i think i'll start them at £20 and see how i go.

Any recommendations on the best glitter to use?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi

I would also charge £20, although some charge £25-£30. well worth it and I use the Nail Graphix glitter, there is a lady on here that sells it and it is absolutely georgous. Do a search on here and im sure that you will find her. You can mix it with your acrylic powder or sprinkle it on gel. Abi

I use cake decorating glitter its really fine and very sparkly, the ones I have are called edable art they do lots and lots of different colours too!!
Just had a look on their website for you and its re-directed me to this site :Look_righwww.rainbowdust.co.uk hth

At the risk of sounding stupid can i ask what are twinkle toes? I have seen them be mentioned on here several times but im still none the wiser?? xx

I'd be intersted to know too x Gosh you learn so much on here it unbelievable LOL

Have you seen people with gel or acrylic nail enhancements they have glitter on the tip of their nail.

Well it's like that but your toes the whole thing is covered in glitter you can do them with acrylic or gel but gel is recommended for toes I think,It doesn't require half as much work as enhancement's as you don't build it up etc and you don't apply tips or anything.

Look in my profile there's some pictures. xx

Twinkle toes are Gel Toes with glitter in-between the gel layers! Very Sparkly!

You are right the finer the glitter dust the better we have some at creative ten www.creativeten.co.uk

I have tried and tested a few (I like to experiment) all I say is clean your brush thoroughly as I have ended up with glitter in my clear gel :o

I bought a cheap brush off ebay for using with glitter as there's no building etc required just placement as i found i could never really remove all the glitter out of my brush and ended up with glittery p&w's

the stargazer glitters are good, lots of great colours and they come in a little tub that has holes in the top ( bit like pepper shaker ) and it just lends itself fantasticaly to twinkle toes, sprinkles on the toes just perfect, hth x

Hi Ruthlm, where do you get your stargazer glitter from? Thanks.

you can get them direct from stargazer..... Stargazer | Search | glitter shaker or there are other places that sell them, price and colour range vary, so a good old search sometimes helps, you can buy them form here as well...http://www.rockcollection.co.uk/Cart/Catalogue/960/Face_and_Body.aspx?gclid=CKq9zdax3qECFdcB4wod8xErIg they are quite large pots, lots of applications, and if you are wanting to use them to mix with acrylic poeder or gel you can pop the shaker off, and put back in once you are finnished, x

Hi

I would also charge £20, although some charge £25-£30. well worth it and I use the Nail Graphix glitter, there is a lady on here that sells it and it is absolutely georgous. Do a search on here and im sure that you will find her. You can mix it with your acrylic powder or sprinkle it on gel. Abi
we charge £25 and always use nail graphixs as abi says its gorgeous you will just love it plus theres so many colours to choose from

Posted via Mobile Device

thanx for all the great replies, can i just ask which colours you find most popular?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pinks and Blues for me. the foily looking glitters are most effective, iykwim. hth. cx

gold is a popular one as is silver, as these colours can be worn with any colours really. young nails do a great glitter called diamond dust which is relly sparkly and again goes with anything, did a set yesterday for a ady in a turquoise colour, they were lovely , she wears lots of blues and greens so fits in great with her, orange looks great with a tan hth x

Latest posts

Back