Twisty nails!! (How to!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mich77

Nerdy Geek!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope someone can shed some light!
I went to Excel, and watched the very talented Joseph Pham from OPI, do a twisty nail!
He used a clear tube, which I can only describe as a BIG straw!!:eek:
My question is, does anyone know where I can get some of these tubes!??
Or is there anything else I could use?
I tried with a normal straw, but they turned out to be too small!!

Thanks for that bagpuss, but I would like to know where to buy the large clear tubes that Joseph Pham used!!!
Normal drinking straws just aren't big enough, unfortunately!!
If any one knows of where I can buy them, I'd be very grateful!! :green:

Just get some flexible piping from a DIY store hun :hug:

Just get some flexible piping from a DIY store hun :hug:

Hi, thanks hun, didn't think of that!! :green:
Will pop to B&Q tomorrow!!

Joseph was so excited about show ing these at excel he is so cool he's my little myspace friend lol

i think you can get wide drinking straws but not sure where from i'm sure hobbie craft would have something you can use tho, they are my answer to everything lol

I do spirals nails with a straw to drink, it is easy to adhere to the nail bottom

Thanks for the advice guys! :green:

OMG...... ExCel show was awesome I had the best time ever, and London rock...

Kirsty,
You look stunning and the dinner, I'm so disappointed that I did get a picture with you. (forgot my camera @ the booth)

Mich,
That was a straw that I got from the concession stand @ the show..... you can use just about any thing that is round, just make sure to do a test to see if acrylic would bond to it, you can also cut a line on both side of a form and role it into a tube like HTH.

Joseph Pham

Latest posts

Back