Tyne and Wear extensionists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jteeny

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am a mobile extensionist currently wearing clip ins and I'm starting to feel really unprofessional when I go to clients houses and they ask about my hair and I am not even wearing my own product!
I'm not so keen on the work of any of the few girls that I know in my area and the two that I have heard good things about- one charges £180 to put your own hair in for you, which is out of my price range and the other said she didn't feel comfortable putting extensions into another extensionists head incase I found loads of faults with her work?

Wonder if anyone on here would fit them for me or come to some kind of il fit yours of you fit mine arrangement?

Thank you x

Where are you? Xx

Im really looking a girl by me also does extenions shes doing mine & im doing hers, just got to buy the hair, couldnt say no to that xx

Lucky** lol xx

I live in boldon but I would drive anywhere within reason. I'm jealous I would love that. I don't mind paying but I think £180 is a lot to pay just for a fitting xx

£180 is a joke tbh! Im in the midlands if i was closer i would do them for you hun, try posting on gumtree? Xx

I am the same as you i was wearing clip ins & i thought the exact same which is why im getting nanos fitted! I asked asked all the time about my hair, i feel unproffessional too xx

Aw no that's too far away :-( thank you anyway though! It's a nightmare I dread people asking what method/length/hair I have in! I always just say I'm getting mine in in a few days ha ha xx

Shame! I know haha ive still got to wait 2 weeks to get mine but im really looking forward to it if anyones asks about my hair i will hand them a business card xx

I live in Tyne and Wear, we could come to an arrangement? X

Latest posts

Back