Uber light massage couch, can you help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
I've just started working for a mobile massage company and did my first hotel job today. It went really, really well - but I need a lighter couch! My couch is great but lumping it around is not!

Can anyone recommend a massage couch that's super light and easy to transport but also comfy for the client and easy to use?

Cheers! :)

Hiya

I'm pleased it went really well for you!!

I have a portalite couch that is pretty light and suitable for massages. I got mine second hand.

Caroline xxx

Last edited:
Brilliant, thank you very much ladies :)

Hi ladies,

I just had a look on the website and it looks good :) Which one did you end up choosing? I'm thinking of going with the TM01...

Last edited:
I actually got mine from this company on Ebay (should have said, sorry) it was a bit cheaper £66 inc p&p and it was the TM01, I wasn't too bothered about the end lifting up.

Thanks for the reply Joanna, I just need a simple couch for waxing so I don't need it to lift as well ...

I got mine from the above company too, I really like it.

Annie x
I got mine from here too. 12 kg without all the attachments. £100 i think including delivery. My last portable was 18 kg but it was giving me sciatic pain lugging it about. The new one is great and no more pain in the bum...bonus lol !!:lol:

Hiya I just got from Ebay for £69.98 and I am very impressed it is guaranteed for 12 month here is the seller name feelgood-uk item number 220688211347 :)

Latest posts

Back