Ultra sculptor CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
I m looking into different size brushes for my L&p work..

I would like a #8 for enhancing.. and a #4 and a #6 for 3d work and rfining.. I would also like a new brush for my glitter work..

So my question is this.

Is it the utlra sculptor that comes with interchangable heads?? and if so do the heads come in different sizes?? and again if so.. has anyone used it like this before?

I makes sense to me to have one brush and a range of heads.. rather then many many brushes??

I didnt get aling with the pro sculptor.. but that may have been my own doing.. (made every mistake in the book early on with that brush)

I love my "flo" 508, but im ready for a change and would like something that can do all the above.. any idea's?

Sorry chick, but the Ultra Sculptor is just the brush! No interchangable heads I'm afraid!

I can't recommend it enough though, it's a great brush!

I would like a #8 for enhancing.. and a #4 and a #6 for 3d work and rfining.. I would also like a new brush for my glitter work..

So my question is this.

Is it the utlra sculptor that comes with interchangable heads?? and if so do the heads come in different sizes?? and again if so.. has anyone used it like this before?

I makes sense to me to have one brush and a range of heads.. rather then many many brushes??

I didnt get aling with the pro sculptor.. but that may have been my own doing.. (made every mistake in the book early on with that brush)

I love my "flo" 508, but im ready for a change and would like something that can do all the above.. any idea's?

YOu are talking about the CND Master Series brushes. They come in 2 sizes only. The sculptor (smallish) and the Pro Styler (fab brush .. put it down to your inexperience at the time .. it is a lovely brush). The Ultra sculptor comes in the crystal handled series and is too large to fit the master series brush.

So my question is this.

It's the Master Series Brush that comes with inter changeable heads but only Sculptor and Pro Styler - NOT the Ultra Sculptor. Hope this helps x

we are just too fast tonight!!!:hug:

I for one wanted to get in there first!!

Although I couldn't remember the name of the brushes in question!

Oh ok.. well its only 6 in the morning here so, forgive me.. =)
so its the master series.. and it has two sizes.. ok.. ill look into it..
No wonder i couldnt find anything suiting my needs i was looking for the wrong brush!

Yes Geeg i think you are right.. The fact that i was inexperianced with the system is probably why i couldnt get along with my brush in the first place.. I dug it out before and have to say it was well and truly abused!

Thanks for the help.. Im off to find the right brush this time and look at the sizes..
thanks.

Oh ok.. well its only 6 in the morning here so, forgive me.. =)
so its the master series.. and it has two sizes.. ok.. ill look into it..
No wonder i couldnt find anything suiting my needs i was looking for the wrong brush!

Yes Geeg i think you are right.. The fact that i was inexperianced with the system is probably why i couldnt get along with my brush in the first place.. I dug it out before and have to say it was well and truly abused!

Thanks for the help.. Im off to find the right brush this time and look at the sizes..
thanks.

:lol: All students trash their first brush!! I always think it is a shame that such a great brush is put in the student professional kit on the Foundation Course. But then you don't want peeps to start out with a cheap brush that is going to hinder their development either.

:lol: All students trash their first brush!! I always think it is a shame that such a great brush is put in the student professional kit on the Foundation Course. But then you don't want peeps to start out with a cheap brush that is going to hinder their development either.

Well perhaps they should put a warning sticker on the kit brush.. something like..
"dont judge me untill you can judge yourself"

:green::green:

Well perhaps they should put a warning sticker on the kit brush.. something like..
"dont judge me untill you can judge yourself"

:green::green:

:lol:​

All students trash their first brush!! I always think it is a shame that such a great brush is put in the student professional kit on the Foundation Course. But then you don't want peeps to start out with a cheap brush that is going to hinder their development either.
thats true, i started out in september with the creative crystal touch sculpter, it was a lovely brush, but it isn't now i've really trashed it and need a new one!
not sure whether to get the expensive one again or get a cheap one while training.:confused:
warning stickers are a good idea! x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back