Ultrasound peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Has anyone herd about ultrasound peeling? It is supposed to be very good for black heads, and as an alternative to microdermabrasion. Thanks:hug:

Yes, I use this in my salon, I think its great, especially because it can also be used on even the most sensitive skins, where microdermabrasion can't. These machines also usually have a permeation setting as well where product can be infused into the skin.
You have to do a bit of research on which one you go for as it all depends on the khz and mhz of the machine that determines how effective the treatment is.

I use the CACI Ultra, which has an ultrasonic spatula for peeling, a fibrolytic effect, for enhanced penetration of product, increased circulation etc.

The peeling works very well for deep cleansing of the face as it not only removes dead skin cells but the vibrations also dislodge impurities & make-up residue, as well as loosening blackheads. It gives a thorough cleansing & exfoliation of the skin, which leaves the skin smooth & radiant.

As it is not as aggressive as microdermabrasion it is safe for sensitive skins, and you can use it around the eye orbit. That said, if you are looking for a deeper peeling action then you can't compare it to microdermabrasion, which being aggressive & abrasive obviously has the capability for a much deeper peeling action.

However, if you use glycolic peels the two can be combined and there have been some interesting clinical studies into this recently. You might also like to check out this link on sonophoresis & aborption of product:

Sonophoresis

Yes, I use this in my salon, I think its great, especially because it can also be used on even the most sensitive skins, where microdermabrasion can't. These machines also usually have a permeation setting as well where product can be infused into the skin.
You have to do a bit of research on which one you go for as it all depends on the khz and mhz of the machine that determines how effective the treatment is.

Thanks a lot for that:)
Could you please tell me what is the most effective khz and mhz? What machine is the best one to buy? Thanks again

I use the CACI Ultra, which has an ultrasonic spatula for peeling, a fibrolytic effect, for enhanced penetration of product, increased circulation etc.

The peeling works very well for deep cleansing of the face as it not only removes dead skin cells but the vibrations also dislodge impurities & make-up residue, as well as loosening blackheads. It gives a thorough cleansing & exfoliation of the skin, which leaves the skin smooth & radiant.

As it is not as aggressive as microdermabrasion it is safe for sensitive skins, and you can use it around the eye orbit. That said, if you are looking for a deeper peeling action then you can't compare it to microdermabrasion, which being aggressive & abrasive obviously has the capability for a much deeper peeling action.

However, if you use glycolic peels the two can be combined and there have been some interesting clinical studies into this recently. You might also like to check out this link on sonophoresis & aborption of product:

Sonophoresis

Thanks Martin,
Great link, cheers

According to an unbiased (dermatologist not trying to sell a machine) source the frequency should be 25Khz for an effective ultrasonic peeling device. Hope that helps.:) There are many machines out there, they can be portable, they can also have a different ultrasound head attached which is circular in shape and specifically for driving product deeper into the skin. It really depends on what you need and want to use it for. Just make sure you purchase it from a known professional skin equipment brand.

Latest posts

Back