Um, Another record?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA All... (your friendly neighbourhood geek here).

Things with the new style should have settled down a bit. Hope you are all enjoying it. Personally, I think it rocks. It looks fresh, individualistic and quite fun. Alex from DirectPixel has worked long and hard on the new style and my hat goes off to him.
Before I put it to bed though... please let me know any other tidbits that you feel need to be addressed.

BTW: Just realised that we have excelled past the 3,000 member mark (actually looks like we did it over a week ago!) GEEK ON FOLKS :D
To celebrate this massive joyful occasion, I have added about another 10 new smiles for you all to enjoy! :smack: (yes many from the chat system)

nJoy

Site is great Sam, well done :biggrin: ....... :smack: love this smilie :lol: and this one :Grope: :Grope: and awwwww :hug: sorry I will stop playing now :wink2: :lol:

[sign]YOUR DA MAN SAM[/sign]

Thanks so much Sam, you are too good to us.... Keep it up!

Yollie

Wheeeheeeeyyyy!!!!! Smilie heaven:wink2: !

gud on ya GMG!!:Grope: :o :Scared:

Debz xxx

YES! Bring on the Smilies!!!!!!! I love smilies :smack:

Sam its wicked ... I love this one :smack:THanks
Jo xx

I am now used to the layout of the site, think its fab this smilie i also my personal fave lol:smack:

The site is excellent. Took me a minute to get used too, but now I love it!! We appreciate all of your hard work making this site soooooo fabulous!!

Do you ever get it wrong? :)

You are the best at what you do Sam,

Thats why you are the GMG!!

Latest posts

Back