Unicum gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried this. I quite like the look of it but don't want to dispense with my hard earned cash without getting a couple of reviews first. Thanks hunnies. :hug:

gotta be honest babes never heard of it!

amb x

Thanks hun. This is actually where I found it! :green: I use Pronails at the mo, sorry I should have said. I was really wondering if anyone has actually used it or seen it used. Thanks for your help though honey.:hug:
I trained on the Pronails gels initially. Lovely gels! I have seen the Unicum gel and spoken to Gina at HO about it. She said it is a lovely gel, but not as quick to soak off as some peeps may expect. She admitted that it does take a bit of work, but as a result, is alot stronger than other soak off gels so therefore great over tips etc...... HTH xx

Hi I was looking for a cover pink at Excel and tried Unicum's Mask it did not cover my natural smile line very well but I did like the gel! I use Calgel and wanted to check out the other gels on the market. Compared to other gels I found Unicum did not lift and was easy to file and buff and Calgel went over it beautifully.( when I played at home) I then bought the small box of 5 colour gels at the pronails stand and love them, they go over Calgel clear as 2 layers of colour and look great. (I know mixing products is not good but with Calgel I have no problems I remove sticky layer buff and add pronails colour (buff off gel) - FAB) I found the price of Unicum a bit toooooo high for me. So have not bought any yet. I ended up buying Nail Creations cover pink as it is only for one client. Works very well and a third of the price.

Thanks ladies. Ooh, I still can't decide.:lol: The price is putting me off a bit, I must admit. I was also hoping the Mask gel would really well. Thanks again. :hug: Off to have a bit of a think.

Thanks ladies. Ooh, I still can't decide.:lol: The price is putting me off a bit, I must admit. I was also hoping the Mask gel would really well. Thanks again. :hug: Off to have a bit of a think.
You could always go to one of the Pronails Open Days where you can purchase the Unicum minus vat. Have a look on their website and see when the next one is.

We have just started using Unicum and have been getting on well with it. We use Pronails gels anyway. It is a really nice consistency, base, build and gloss in one gel, shines really well as a gloss. We have used it with the pronails colour gels and with their extreme white, but they have a new Unicum white coming out soon which sounds really nice, so waiting to try that out too.

Feel free to PM me if you need to know anything else!

Terrible name, it'd be enough to put me off using it! :eek:

You could always go to one of the Pronails Open Days where you can purchase the Unicum minus vat. Have a look on their website and see when the next one is.

Ooh, good plan. Will do that now.:hug:

Latest posts

Back