Unisalons 2012 views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
After reading many threads and reviews on salon software I think that Unisalons 2012 sounds ideal for me. But what I would like to know is, what are the views of any Unisalons users, and also, is the annual support package worth having? Do you get many updates? I know that getting salon software is a minefield and I am trying to get as much info before buying as I cannot afford to make rash decisions!!:|
I would consider other versions of salon software but none compare in price to Unisalons 2012( not including annual support fee!)

Last edited:
IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY.:p

I currently have Salon Iris, but have come to hate the bloody thing recently. I am looking to change over to UniSalons software too...

I would use UniSalons if I could ... but I need an iPhone app for it. I was looking at Salon Iris for this very reason.

Why do you hate it so much?

I would use UniSalons if I could ... but I need an iPhone app for it. I was looking at Salon Iris for this very reason.

Why do you hate it so much?

Hi there! I only just saw this, sorry!

It's not that I hate it as such, but for me and my geeky brain it seems like very basic and unusable software. The reporting on it is atrocious and that really bugs the hell out of me! LOL

It's just fiddly... It doesn't really suit me. That said, it does what it says on the tin....

Feel free to pay 1000's for software.
Unisalons is one of the best and affordable , i just dont get it why we should pay 1000's.

I believe that unisalons is the best for small salons.

Cheers:Love:

Hi

Im fortunate enough to own (or part own) a salon, and run a number of other IT related businesses. One of which is Home - Business EPOS, Time and Attendance CRM etc. We sell salon software that is very reasonably priced and comes with a 24/7 support package. We are in the very near future introducing another software that is state of the art in terms of functionality, and took almost 1/2 million pounds and a team of 23 people 4 years to develope. This will initialy retail at less than most other software sytems on the market.

Give me a call on 07545578978 or email my sales manager [email protected]. and im sure we can sort something out, even if its just advice.

SG

With unisalon can you just buy any computer and any till draw and USB them together and install the software or is it a little more difficult then that?

Xx

I currently have Salon Iris, but have come to hate the bloody thing recently. I am looking to change over to UniSalons software too...

I'm really surprised. I've had Salon iris for about 8 months and think it's fantastic!!!

Hello,

Unisalons is a great piece of software for a small the medium sized company. It works on any windows pc. You can buy your own equipment. Easy to use and does what is needed.

Love Unisalons and have now bought the additional support package. Can't quite get my head around the price as it's so reasonable but it works perfectly for us with a tanning/nail salon. Makes life so much easier and we are not even making full use of the package.

Latest posts

Back